We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
You will have and in-depth understanding of data analytics and research (both qualitative and quantitative) with the ability to translate complex research for internal and external stakeholders. Working with both internal and external stakeholders to drive forward continuous improvement and thought leadership in the labour and employability market. Becoming a Data Insight & Research Manager within Capita Health and Welfare Employability
Fixed Term Contract 4 months
Location - HOME BASED
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000
Interviews will be held 12th April - 14th April
About the role:
As Data and Insight Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Performance and Continuous Improvement, the Data Insight & Research Manager is accountable for the reporting, analytics and research needs of the Capita employment contract, overseeing & driving the creation of insights driven from the data and research capabilities.
You will have and in-depth understanding of data analytics and research (both qualitative and quantitative) with the ability to translate complex research for internal and external stakeholders. Working with both internal and external stakeholders to drive forward continuous improvement and thought leadership in the labour and employability market.
What you'll be doing:
• Accountable for the scoping, planning and delivery of all research, analytics and reporting projects
• Promote and be a champion of the Data Analytics and Research across the program
• Reporting and data management to drive continuous performance and process improvements in the data analytics and research domain.
• Deployment of resources across planned activity - pipeline and workload management
• Project managing the implementation of new ways of working and adherence to processes.
• Prioritising a busy pipeline of research across multiple stakeholder groups
• Comfortable analysing quantitative and qualitative data and translating into actionable insights
What we're looking for:
• Strong desk-research and market analysis skills
• Understanding of PowerBI and analytics tools such as R or python
• Understanding of technical statistical techniques
• Evidence of scoping, creating and delivering projects to senior stakeholders (e.g. Board and ExCo level) in a delivery environment
• Strong presentation & writing skills
• Ability to create impact and speak credibility with senior stakeholders
• Ability to operate and manage stakeholders at all levels effectively
• Experienced Project Manager on complex multifaceted projects
• Facilitate in the sharing of research & insights best practice in line with our ambition to be World Class
• Lead on budget management and tracking.
• Ability to support Senior Leaders with annual strategy and planning process
• Sensitive and collaborative stakeholder management
• Experience of Coordinating training and skills development across teams
• To work closely with Career Coaches supporting on performance management of the team
• Ability to work closely with teams in other areas to ensure that requirements are flagged early and that teams are engaged appropriately.
• Thrives on making things simple and developing processes and ways of working that deliver great outcomes and experiences.
• Great attention to detail
About Capita Health and Welfare:
Capita Health & Welfare employs a diverse range of people, taking in health professionals, enquiry centre agents and operations staff. In the last 12 months Capita has been developing a strategy to enter the employment and skills market that has culminated in a place on all seven regional lots of the Department for Work and Pensions CAEHRS framework. The welfare of people is important to us, working towards reducing socio-economic inequalities and hardship, we support the most vulnerable people left jobless and out of work. Our technology solutions will provide help and guidance to support those that are long term unemployed.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Don't forget, you will be part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines, sectors and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Looking to discover more? choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application and send us your CV.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident