Are you seeking immediate work with full-time pay?
Are you furloughed or currently out of work? Are you available right now?
Cleaner / Steward
Salary: £11.21 per hour (with holiday pay rolled in)
Shift Times: 7:30am - 8:30pm
13 Hour shifts - 4 days on 4 days off
Randstad is currently looking for temporary Steward/Cleaners in Bletchley. Due to the nature of the role, you will require a Basic DBS check. As we are looking for people to start immediately, you can still start working with the DBS pending as we can use the application number. We are able to provide you with the link to get this process underway.
The position provides weekly pay and is available on a temporary basis on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Meet and greet the general public on arrival.
- Use the check in system to confirm arrival.
- Guide attendees to a waiting area or queue depending on the set-up of the site.
- Ensure Social Distancing is maintained.
- Strong emphasis on cleanliness, ensuring area and equipment is clean and sanitised ready for the next person
- Although there are various roles available, all workers will be expected to complete all tasks.
- Your role will not include carrying out tests.
- Adhering to safe methods of working - your PPE will be provided.
- Shifts are 7.30am - 8.30pm shifts - you must be able to get to and from the site so please ensure you are within a reasonable travel distance.
- Clean Basic DBS done within the last 3 months (or be able to apply for one)
- Must be able to provide two references (academic, employment, character)
- Must have a national insurance number.
- Must have eligible right to work: either a valid passport OR birth certificate and proof of NI OR residence card
- Able to commit to a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- A good attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good customer service skills are essential.
- Must be over 18 to be considered for this role.
- Must submit a CV
Benefits: Competitive pay rates, paid weekly every Friday.
Please apply with an up to date CV for an initial conversation about the role
You will be added to the Randstad CPE database for further opportunities
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.