Are an experience Senior Recruiter or Sales Manager?
Would you like a career that is rewarding and makes a genuine difference to peoples' lives and the communities they live in?
Consider the role of a Lead Recruitment Manager at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Please note: We are currently bidding on a number of contracts, the outcomes of which are due to be announced by the 16th April 2021. Final stage interviews will take place from the 19th April 2021 onward. This role is an expression of interest for potential future opportunities within Reed in Partnership
What the job is about
A Lead Recruitment Manager leads a team of between 7 and 10 Local Recruitment Consultants who work with local employers to turn warm leads, into confirmed vacancies suitable for a wide range of participants on a current Reed in Partnership Programme. The role is responsible for managing the performance, productivity and wellbeing of this team and supports the team through coaching and development to exceed their targets; resolving escalated complaints; ensuring the maintenance of key relationships with partners and timely reporting of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Your main responsibilities would include:
- People motivation, coaching and development
- Tracking and managing the effectiveness of employer engagement activity across their team
- Ensuring the financial resources and facilities of their sites are maintained in good order.
- Contributing constructively to the overall development of our service delivery, suggesting and making improvements continually to enhance productivity, the customer service experience and the quality of our claims and customer outcomes.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Skills & experience
- Experience of working in sales focussed roles within a business-to-business sales environment, recruitment, welfare-to-work or similar sector.
- Experience of the administration or delivery of recruitment or assessment processes.
- Experience in, or a desire to progress into, a sales management role.
- A personal track record of working towards and achieving targets (minimum 2 years’ experience).
- Experience in, or a desire to progress into, a people management role including supporting, mentoring and coaching and developing individuals/team.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of working as part of a multi-function service delivery team.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident