Do you possess great people skills and a passion for sales?
Are you a target-driven individual?
Consider the role of a Employer Engagement Executive at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Please note: We are currently bidding on a number of contract package areas for the new government Restart scheme, the outcome of which is due to be announced by the 16th April 2021. Final stage interviews will take place from the 19th April 2021 onward. This role is an expression of interest for potential future opportunities within Reed in Partnership.
What the job is about
The Employer Engagement Executive, working closely with the Labour Market Analyst, will generate leads using telesales techniques and arrange further appointments for the Local Recruitment Consultants. The aim is to bring on board new employment opportunities for people on our programmes.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
- Promoting an awareness on Reed in Partnership services and benefits
- Calling Employers to promote Reed in Partnership and generate employment leads.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Skills & experience
Required skills and experience:
- At least one year's experience of and track record of working in a B2B sales, Recruitment Consultant or telesales role.
- Experience of working as part of a service delivery team.
- Experience of working towards targets.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors.
- Experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Interest in people and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Interest in career and personal development
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident