Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team?
Do you possess great people management skills and a passion for driving performance?
Consider the role of an Employer Engagement Manager at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Please note: We are currently bidding on a number of contract package areas for the new government Restart scheme, the outcome of which is due to be announced by the 16th April 2021. Final stage interviews will take place from the 19th April 2021 onward. This role is an expression of interest for potential future opportunities within Reed in Partnership.
What the job is about
Working on one of our employability contracts, you will get to see a real, tangible difference in the participants on the programme.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Leading and motivating a team
- Performance management, identifying skills gaps, mentoring and coaching staff
- Adherence to Key performance indicators
- Maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing Profit and Loss reports and monthly financial forecasting
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in people management including training and coaching
- Interest in people and willingness to go the extra mile
- Over a year’s experience of and track record of success working in a business to business sales environment in an account management or business development role.
- Experience of working as part of service delivery team, in which the delivery of services you have sold is carried out by other individuals/teams with whom you had to work effectively.
- Good knowledge of local labour market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a performance target driven environment. Example of such may include recruitment consultants or sales representatives.
- Experience of working in business to business sales.
- Experience of working with disadvantaged client groups in the delivery of customer service. These client groups may include young people (NEETs), incapacity benefit claimants, single parents, those with criminal records, mental and/or physical health conditions or disabilities, ex-services, specific ethnic minority or faith groups.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident