Do you want to help make a difference to people’s lives and the community?
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Full time, Permanent
Have you got experience of working in a sales-oriented environment, in an account management or business development role?
Consider the role of a Partnership Manager at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Please note: We are currently bidding on a number of contracts, the outcomes of which are due to be announced by the 16th April 2021. Final stage interviews will take place from the 19th April 2021 onward. This role is an expression of interest for potential future opportunities within Reed in Partnership.
What the job is about
Partnership Managers are responsible for identifying and building relationships with relevant local services and stakeholders to source participant referrals for our contracts. Through regular reviews with the operations team, they will also identify gaps in provisions and/or the accessibility of current services and source additional or alternative local solutions to meet these needs.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the contract Operations Manager and Business Managers and local operational teams to assess needs of our participant caseload, identifying any gaps in existing provision.
- Engage with stakeholders across the geographical patch, through regular face-to-face and telephone contact.
- Acting as the key contact for providers, ensuring queries on referrals or on any aspects of partnership working are resolved with 48 hours.
- Effective networking and building awareness of local strategic priorities to identify local or regional business development opportunities.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of, and track record of success, working in a sales-oriented environment in an account management or business development role.
- Experience of working as part of a multi-function service delivery team.
- Access to vehicle and a full UK driving licence.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Desirable Personal Attributes:
- Experience of working in networking, publicly funded services or other similar sectors.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have the freedom to run your branch independently, access our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident