Are you an experienced welfare-to-work manager, adept at leading and developing teams?
Would you like to work in a role that makes a positive impact on people and their communities?
Consider the role of an Operations Manager at Reed in Partnership!
Salary: £46,000 - £56,000
Contract: Permanent, Full time
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
What is the Job about?
The Operations Manager will be directly responsible for the effective performance of one or more contracts with multiple delivery sites. This includes ensuring that all actions are taken to deliver within budget and to agreed performance and quality standards.
The primary focus of the Operations Manager role is to lead, motivate and develop the team to meet the requirements of the programme and to continuously improve the service we provide. Your remit may involve some remote management as well as responsibility for the service delivery of supply chain partners.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills & experience
- Demonstrable success in the management of teams across multiple sites within the Welfare-to-Work or Training sector.
- You will ideally have experience of successfully managing voluntary participation programmes.
- Solid understanding of the design and implementation of complex operational processes across multiple teams.
- Experience of carrying out effective performance and development reviews, overseeing financial resources, driving continuous improvement and managing external relationships.
- High level of personal organisation and time management skills
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria
Please note: We are currently bidding on a number of contracts, the outcomes of which are due to be announced by the 16th April 2021. Final stage interviews will take place from the 19th April 2021 onward. This role is an expression of interest for potential future opportunities within Reed in Partnership.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident