Accelerate Contract -Tutor
This role is part-funded by the European Structural Investment Fund
Fixed Term Contract until October 2023 - £22,000.00 per annum (must hold a minimum Level 3 Teaching Qualification)
West Midlands based role, however temporarily remote working possible due to Covid 19 pandemic
Go Train supports people who are out of work or in insecure employment to retrain and access new career opportunities. We achieve
this by delivering information, advice and guidance, skills delivery in the widest sense and support with progressing into
employment or to further learning. We have been extremely busy this year and have won multiple contracts to help fund our work. We
are looking for someone to mobilise those contracts and make what we have planned a reality so we can help people recover from the
economic impact of the pandemic and build new futures.
To provide outcomes for ESF Accelerate Project Customers:
Process customers on to Store programmes/activities including those referred by Community Work Coaches, Community Engagement
Managers, partner organisations and self-referrals/enquiring residents.
Design, plan and deliver:
* Basic skills and ESOL training, including basic skills.
* Go Train’s non-regulated Progression Plus Programme.
* Pre-employment Training Programmes with specific employers.
* Team building activities; mindfulness sessions.
* Digital and internet literacy courses to aid job searching, access to benefits and progress in work.
* Money management workshops support and advice and financial literacy programmes in order to address deep seated debt issues
which make moving from benefit into work more challenging.
* Softer skills development sessions (for example, assertiveness, anger management and motivation).
To support the induction and training of Community Work Coaches:
* To work with the Accelerate Contract Programme Manager and Store Managers to develop a comprehensive induction and suite of
training modules/sessions that fit alongside accredited courses, which will fully induct Community Work Coaches to Go Train and
the Accelerate Project
* To ensure that Community Work Coaches fully understand their role within the community through the delivery of range of
interesting and engaging sessions and accredited training courses
* To motivate and inspire Community Work Coaches to achieve a positive and measurable outcome
* To ensure training complies with all quality standards
* To meet training schedules ensuring Community Work Coaches complete within agreed end dates
Your work would also include:
* To deliver training to a high standard using methods and materials appropriate to the individual needs of Community Work
* To assist with the on-going improvement and design of both existing and new modules, to include the course content and the
delivery techniques associated with the external requirements
* To carry out initial enrolment, individual learning plans, reviews and assessment plans whilst ensuring paperwork is completed
timely and accurately in accordance to stakeholder specifications
* To assess learners’ work to a high standard providing appropriate and constructive feedback
* To maintain an inspiring and inclusive learning environment
* To carry out robust audit process
* To promote British Values in delivery
* To support learners feeling safe and being safe
* To adhere to Go Train’s policy and procedures
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with an up to date CV!
Applications close 31st March 2021
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident