Who are the International Workplace Group?
IWG is changing the way people work and leading the workspace revolution. As the world’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions, we allow solopreneurs, small business, remote workers and large global companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. We operate in over 120 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, and we still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up – opening one new center around the world, every day!
Our mission is to enable our customers to do the best work of their lives, wherever their business takes them. In addition to central business districts in cities across the globe, our customers can now find us in airports, railway stations, retail parks, libraries, universities, and even on highways.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to support one of our key initiatives – Design Your Office. You will be a key member of our young, close-knit team and report directly to our Product Director for DYO.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing data solutions and analyses for current and new projects
- Be the data expert for the projects that you work on and therefore will have to provide data solutions in a timely manner
- Understand the business problem, process, figure out where the data exists and collate to do the analyses
- Providing detailed analysis on variances in KPIs and metrics, and provide regular reports on them
- Understand the data held within the data warehouse and the operational process associated with it
- Know the KPI’s within the standard reports and be able to explain them to the business
- Provide product analysis and project management support:
- Empathise with the needs of our users, how they sit in the context of the flexible working space, and the opportunities arising from them.
- Communicate timelines and progress with stakeholders to ensure they are up to date and bought-into the development lifecycle.
- Evaluate delivered features to measure their impact and learn from how they performed. Develop detailed insights into user behaviour and use them to iterate rapidly.
- Impressive academic credentials – at least a 2:1 degree, from an established university, in a numerate, scientific or business discipline
- An analytical experience base, enabling a natural inclination to problem solve from a numerate start point. This could be represented by an Operational Research or similar background, proven experience in the field of data analytics
- You are intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, proactive, and take ownership.
- Logically minded and strong on empathy, you collect information from a variety of sources, and synthesise it effectively.
- Other important attributes are conscientiousness, communication skills, attention to detail, humility and teamwork.
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge/experience of relevant IT tools, especially SQL Excel, Access & VBA or other coding capability would be useful