FitzRoy Supported Living in Coventry provides care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Set day rate of £8.89 per hour
- Full and Part Time Available
- Sleep ins/Alternate weekend work required
- Drivers licence and vehicle desirable, although not essential.
You do not need experience in social care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional social care worker. We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person - encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
A support worker’s day is varied and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. Through getting to know the people you support, you will identify and work with them to achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
Support worker benefits: To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offers some fantastic perks: 28 days holiday, paid DBS, Care Certificate, enhanced overtime payments, pension scheme, life insurance and access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident