This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Compass Group team in newly created role within our Defence Sector known as ESS.
As the Retail and Digital Optimisation Manager you will be responsible for analysing consumer spend patterns to determine promotions and products whilst also looking at external data to identify market trends. You'll monitor business performance including brand performance league tables and analyse promotions, initiatives, brand innovation and digital performance to enable you to provide recommendations to the business. You'll also review product range and makes relevant changes in consultation with HOO’s
Compass Group offer a huge scope for progression and development with a wide range of tools to help get the most from your role. With a tailored onboarding process and a role that you can shape into your own, this is a great way to enter a people orientated global business!
We're seeking an individual that has a passion for ensuring the business continues to grow successfully. We need someone that has a very good eye for detail, is able to analyse trends, can make strong recommendations and basically knows what works,what doesn't and why!
Naturally, you will be commercially astute and able to build relationships with a number of stakeholders across the business.
What background do we think a potential candidate would come from?
- Worked for a major retail / FM player
- Ideally some mid / senior Ops experience in retail
What would be the key experience we are looking for?
- Working in a senior role administering / developing time management models (or similar)
- Experience of change management within this sphere and implementing new ways of working
- Excellent IT and interpersonal skills (systems, processes and engagement)
- Collaborating with different stakeholders within structures to obtain the best results
If you feel you have the perfect expertise for the role, don't delay and apply today!