We are currently seeking Biomedical Scientists based in St Georges Hospital in London to help support the COVID-19 recovery scheme.
You will be an efficient and flexible member of the SWL Pathology team providing a consistently high quality and professional service to all users of the service.
Contract: 12-month temporary contract
Pay rate: £16.14 Per Hour
Hours: 09:00am-5:30pm 5 days per week (This may include weekend work)
Location: St Georges Hospital
- Able to perform all core scientific and interpretive work.
- Provides clinical technical services to patients that may include research and audit samples.
- To be proficient in designated areas of diagnostic work within the department and to provide a comprehensive and appropriate laboratory service to patients and staff.
- To undertake a range of diagnostic tests and screening procedures through to initial interpretation.
- Take part in duties at a level of autonomy requiring decision-making but can refer to more senior or medical staff for support.
- To measure and monitor the accuracy and precision of laboratory investigations using appropriate quality control procedures.
- Lab experience
- Degree in Biomedical sciences
- Ideally must be HCPC registered.
- Comfortable with daily routine tasks
If you are interested, please apply using the link below and we will get back to you shortly.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident