Doctors Direct are looking for Consultant level doctors to work at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Grades: Consultant & SpR
Location: Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Job Type: Long term locum (Full time)
Doctors Direct has an excellent opportunity available at the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking for Consultant & SpR level doctors to join our dedicated team offering you the opportunity to work flexibly with the first choice of shifts in Hematology.
The Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest acute teaching trusts in the UK, with a national and international reputation for the excellence of its services and its role in teaching and research.
We are one of the largest employers in Hertfordshire. Our four main hospitals are:
- Churchill Hospital in Oxford
- John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford
- Nuffield Orthopedic Centre in Oxford
- The Horton General Hospital in Banbury
We believe passionately in putting our patients first and we’re always looking for people to join our team who feel the same.
- Full GMC License to practice
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in an NHS Trust within the last 2 years
- Two references from your most recent position(s)
- Full Enhanced DBS
Why choose Doctors Direct?
Doctors Direct Locums get the first choice of shifts and help with revalidation and appraisals.
We are a Locum service whose aim is to provide NHS Trusts across the UK with quality, cost-effective Locum cover. Designed as an alternative to expensive private agencies – but with the same competitive pay rates, we do not charge expensive agency fees.
Doctors Direct is one of the leading recruiters of locum Doctors with permission to run in-house managed services within NHS Trusts.
Not only do we work to save money for our NHS Trusts, but we also offer our locums the benefits they deserve, including:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Annual Leave
- First choice of locum shifts
- A dedicated Doctors Direct team contact
- Book and review shift online
- Flexibility of work with shifts that suit you
For more information, please contact Doctors Direct – GoDirect@NHSProfessionals.email@example.com