Senior Treasury Analyst
We are One Housing, and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our Finance team is friendly, knowledgeable and we love what we do. We are proud of our expertise and passionate about the high-quality, service we deliver to all of our customers and stakeholders. We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-
profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our Finance team as a Senior Treasury Analyst
Our Finance team play an important role in helping us to achieve our vision by supporting colleagues across the organisation to achieve the best value for money, pay for goods and services and understand complex financial information. Our finance specialists work across a number of teams including Corporate Finance, Financial Management and Procurement. Working collaboratively with colleagues we prize our accountability, empathy and a genuine desire to be helpful and informative.
We’re an organisation with strong values. We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Senior Treasury Analyst. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the treasury debt portfolio ensuring all records are accurate for the Group
- Working with treasury accountant to ensure that all treasury activity is correctly recorded in the Group’s systems. Providing daily reporting on the debt position of the Group to the Head of Treasury.
- Preparing and managing medium-term (monthly 60 months rolling) cash flow forecast. Producing a monthly cashflow forecast variance report.
- Reporting on treasury KPIs to Head of Treasury including projected liquidity, liquidity ratios, WACC and borrowing capacity. Updating and owning the development capacity report.
- Collating information and data in response to funder enquires, including compilation of Quarterly briefing notes.
- Ensuring that loan drawdown and rollover notifications/letters are drafted for approval and issued to group counterparties in line with the requirements as set out in the loan agreements.
- Providing support to Head of Treasury during arrangement of new banking or debt capital markets facilities.
- Monitoring performance against Treasury Management Policy parameters. Maintaining a database of external reporting and compliance requirements under the Group’s facilities.
- Preparing and reporting on financial covenants under the Group’s facilities. Co-ordinating and preparing regulatory returns.
- Adhering at all times to One Housing’s treasury management policy, ensuring this is embedded in all treasury operations that the post holder is responsible for and delivering all requirements required under the Policy.
- Ensuring that the Treasury Management System is kept up to date and maximum efficiencies are delivered from the system. Preparing and maintaining comprehensive procedure notes and records.
- Continually driving process improvement regarding all aspects of the Treasury function. Other treasury tasks
- Supporting a wide range of financial analytical tasks as they arise. Supporting treasury team activities as they arise. Supervising the Junior Treasury analyst and provide cover for this position
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who is positive and friendly. The successful candidate will:
- Employment experience in treasury, ideally with debt, debt capital markets and derivatives experience.
- ACT/CFA Qualified or actively studying towards the qualification.
- Strong Excel skills with ability to build and maintain complex financial models.
- Experience using Treasury Management Systems (desirable).
- Graduate degree first or 2:1 in a numerate or science subject.
- Analytical approach and a right first-time approach.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated and comfortable with juggling multiple priorities.
- A “can do” attitude and desire to progress through a career in treasury.
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each (not for statutory employees)
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare.
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our Finance team.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident