One Croydon is an alliance of health and social care providers and commissioners who are working together on an ambitious programme of innovation and change to transform the way we support the people in Croydon to be independent and healthy. The Alliance membershipis Age UK Croydon, Croydon Council, the Clinical Commissioning Group, Croydon GP Collaborative, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust and the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
We have agreed to focus on three key priorities to improve outcomes for Croydon people:
- Focus on prevention and proactive care – supporting local people before things become a problem and encouraging residents to be more proactive in their own health
- Unlock the power of communities by making the most of communities’ assets and skills – the key to helping local people stay fit and healthy for longer is connecting them with their neighbours and communities and voluntary organisations
- Put services back into the heart of the community – making sure local people have access to integrated services that are tailored to the needs of local communities
You would lead for the One Croydon programme team on key transformation programmes, collaborating and bringing people together across organisational boundaries, using your engagement and influencing skills to develop and drive forward integration across health, social care, the voluntary sector and the wider system. This requires significant experience of delivering complex change programmes and a high level of confidence to work in partnership across organisations.
Potential areas of work may include:
- Working with the One Croydon team and partners across the local system on the development and rollout of the Integrated Community Network Plus model of care – multidisciplinary teams in localities, taking a preventative approach and working with the community and voluntary sector to improve health and wellbeing.
- Building relationships across system partners in Croydon and South West London to ensure alignment of priorities and effective partnership working.
- Leading on priority areas for development and transformation to both improve outcomes for residents and achieve financial sustainability e.g. Discharge to Assess pathways, support models for high intensity users of services
- Strategic oversight and development of some of the key transformation enablers (e.g. IT and Digital; Communications and Engagement; data sharing and IG) for One Croydon, working with partners across the system,
- Supporting business case development and bid writing for seeking funding to support transformation.
- Line management and being an active part of the senior team for One Croydon.
All applications are welcomed, those from underrepresented communities within our workforce including people with a disability and those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds are encouraged.
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Rachel Flagg, One Croydon Deputy Director at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org.