Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £18,000 - £20,500
Hours: 37.5 - 40 hours
NRS Healthcare is the UK's leading provider of Community Equipment Services, we deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can help us in our mission to improve people's quality of life and independence every day. Our services allow people to remain in their homes, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver frontline care where it is needed most. Our Customer Service Advisors are a pivotal part of the success of the service we provide.
Duties of a Customer Service Advisor
- To be the first point of contact for our service users through email and phone calls
- To communicate to our Driver Technicians providing allocations for re-bookings, call outs
- To book in the delivery and collection of healthcare equipment with our service users
- To arrange the service and repair of certain items with our service users
- To demonstrate adaptability and good people skills as will be dealing with service users and management (internal and external)
Please note this is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities
What we look for in a Customer Service Advisor
- IT literacy and administration skills, the ability to undertake sales order processing and update systems
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly and approachable telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure, resilience when needed and an empathetic nature
- A team worker with a flexible approach and good communication skills
- Attention to detail
All successful applicants would be subject to a basic DBS disclosure.
In return we offer you the following;
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Holiday of 25 days per year (inc bank holidays)
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
- Full training
- Progression opportunities
NRS Healthcare are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
NRS Healthcare is also Disability Confident Committed registered
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Customer Service Advisor role,then please send a cv and covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the position.