British Sign Language Interpreter
£18 -20 per hour
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a qualified British Sign Language Interpreter on a on-going basis to support students within a FE college based in South Yorkshire.
The successful British Sign Language Interpreter must have the following:
- Minimum British Sign Language Level 6 qualification/TSLI Status
- Experience in supporting individuals who have hearing impairments and learning difficulties
- Valid DBS or willingness to get one
- Flexible availability
The successful Communication Support Worker should be able to:
- Support students by note taking and interpreting between spoken English and British Sign Language
- Work with students on a 121 basis
- Use support resources
- Update records recording students progress
For more information on this British Sign Language Interpreter role based in South Yorkshire please contact Prabjhot at Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.