Are you an experienced Psychologist looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better? Join the team at Wellesley Hospital and enjoy support from a regional network of healthcare professionals.
Join the team at Wellesley Hospital as they open a modern and purpose-built Learning Disability extension for adult males. The new service includes 2 medium and low secure wards, Winsford and Thornemead, both are a bright newly designed, modern and safe setting to empower recovery and care.
Reporting directly to the Lead Psychologist, you will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working and risk assessments. You will also facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and be requested to design and deliver training.
As a Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying a service user’s caseload, including assessing complex needs and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments to support their care plans.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Provide psychological assessments based upon interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources
- Formulate plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management
- Implement a range of psychological interventions for individuals
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BPS accredited.
- HCPC Registered.
- Previous experience within a similar setting
- Experience in supervising Assistant Psychologist
- Successful completion of a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Clinical therapy experience
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £48,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.