Join us a Pricing Manager
- In your new role, you’ll be optimising profit and delivering new pricing capabilities, in-line with our risk appetite and regulatory requirements
- You’ll contribute to and support the delivery of our overall customer business area strategies and financial performance
- This is an opportunity to develop your skills in a role where you’ll gain great exposure for you and your work
What you'll do
As a Pricing Manager, you’ll support the management of pricing strategy, balancing commercial and customer needs. We’ll look to you to make sure that pricing structures are transparent and fair with no hidden charges. Additionally, you’ll be contributing the development of new and enhanced pricing capabilities for product development.
We’ll also look for you to be:
- Developing pricing, quality and behavioural assumptions to drive budget, forecasts, and project delivery
- Collaborating with other teams and departments to develop the pricing strategy
- Planning for multiple outcomes in response to changes in the competitive and regulatory environment
- Developing the right settings for credit risk parameters and margin management, and providing expertise to Scrum meetings
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, we’ll expect you to be highly numerate with strong analytical expertise with experience of undertaking analysis or modelling to support robust data centric recommendations. You’ll already have a strong experience in the banking industry or a regulated environment, and you’ll have knowledge of relevant legal policies and regulations.
As well as this, you'll have the ability to work at pace in a fast paced, dynamic environment successfully leading the delivery of initiatives and projects.
We’ll also expect you to have:
Experience in optimisation software, SAS or Python, and R would be an advantage.