Join us as a CRM Manager, Salesforce
- If you’re a strategic thinker with a passion for Salesforce, this could be your ideal role
- You’ll inspire colleagues and stakeholders to make good decisions based on your insight briefs and stories
- Joining a forward-thinking and influential team, you can expect great visibility for you and your work
What you'll do
As a CRM Manager, you’ll be designing and delivering a range of strategic analytical programmes and projects. In doing this, you’ll make recommendations based on existing insight and integrating these with new findings.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Delivering multi-source actionable insight
- Challenging and adding value to insight briefs
- Engaging with external practitioners to make sure we remain up to date with the latest techniques
The skills you'll need
We’ll be looking for you to have extensive experience of leading a Salesforce team, preferably in the financial services sector, coupled with extensive knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and communities.
You’ll have the ability to focus on business requirements and priorities across multiple brands, and will have experience of managing qualitative and quantitative research studies.
Along with this, you’ll need:
- Development experience including Apex, Lightning, SOQL and REST API’s
- Einstein Analytics development experience
- An understanding of external regulations and their impact on the customer and marketing strategy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of consulting with senior stakeholders
- The ability to deliver multiple projects on time and in budget