An exciting position has become available for a full time IT Developer to join our friendly team based in Lincoln (LN5 7JD). The successful candidate's salary will be dependent on experience. The successful candidate will be required to work in a team to help maintain and develop the company’s current systems, whilst also developing the next generation of software, sites and apps. This is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
• 3-5 years’ experience of Microsoft Office/Windows, Visual Basic 6/VB.NET/C#, ASP.NET/MVC/.Net Core, Java/LINQ/CSS/HTML5 and SQL Server
• Experience of Barcoding (RS232/Bluetooth/USB), PDA/Windows Mobile and Telerik reporting would be beneficial
• Have 3-5 years’ experience of Software Support for Microsoft Windows/Office
• Software development experience using visual Basic 6/VB.Net or other suitable language
• Willing to be flexible to ensure the job at hand is completed
• Financial awareness relevant to the role
• Maintain, develop, and support our in-house systems, websites and apps.
• Help develop new software solutions (desktop/web/mobile) to replace and unify our existing systems.
• Provide 1st Line Support for software issues
• Support in-house software systems and websites to code level
• Help develop new software solutions (desktop/web/mobile) to replace/unify existing systems
• Speak to customers at their level to understand their requirements
• Guide and mentor at the appropriate level for role.
• Constantly seek to improve quality.
Company + Benefits
Founded in 1974, our client has been a family owned company for many years.
Since originally established, they have grown to manufacturer their own windows and doors, offering a complete home improvement service throughout Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas, plus providing supply only products across the UK.
They are constantly improving and investing in new technology and machinery. The company are proud to offer Secured by Design accredited products to keep their customers safe and sound.
The successful candidate will receive 30 days holiday including all statutory holidays.
Why should you apply?
• The chance to join a well-established company
• To become part of a hardworking, professional team
• To showcase your current knowledge and skill set
• To continue to build the company’s excellent reputation
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button