7.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Inspire your Remarkable with us
We are enormously proud and privileged to serve the children and families of our community. Shafton is a happy, warm and nurturing environment for all within it and every member of our team is striving towards creating the outstanding school that our families deserve. Ours is a very special learning community, filled with dedicated and talented staff, where all students, whatever their ability and background, will flourish. We care enormously about our pupils and work hard for them. We serve an area of high socio-economic deprivation which as well as bringing challenges, is extremely rewarding.
If you have a passion for education, are able to help support opportunities for learning and progress whether inside or out come rain, hail or shine and love working as part of a team, you could be the person we are looking for!
We are currently looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our academy to help supervise lunchtime.
Your main responsibilities:
• To be responsible for the supervision of all pupil behaviour during the lunch break, in the playground, or other areas of the school as required by the Headteachers. To share in school ethos of promoting a positive approach to behaviour management.
• To deal with spillages and clear tables when meals are finished
• To maintain good order and discipline among pupils with particular reference to health and safety
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we are inspiring.
• More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
• More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
• More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
• More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
• More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
This is a fixed-term contract and is due to commence as soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday 13th November 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the following link: https://bit.ly/3jBSbNL
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident