University College London Hospital are seeking a Band 7 MRI Radiographer to join their S. This is a Monday to Friday role, 9am to 5pm, working regular hours on a temporary basis.
Are you a highly motivated and skilled MRI radiographer with an extensive background in Neuro/MSK/general MRI to register with us and work shifts at UCLH NHS Foundation Trust.
The Trust is one of the designated Hyper-Acute Stroke Units in London and imaging will form an integral part of the patient pathway. The Imaging Department has a comprehensive range of state of the art equipment, including 5 MRI scanners (three 1.5T and two 3T), 3 CT scanners, a digital Intervention Suite and 9 digital X-ray rooms all fully integrated with PACS allowing you to not only work with a highly reputable trust within the NHS, but also enable you to work with some of the most cutting edge technology and techniques.
Benefits of joining the UCLH Staff Bank include;
- Opportunities to work across all UCLH services gaining invaluable experience
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over agency workers, accommodating your availability
- Self booking system
- Weekly pay with electronically submitted timesheets
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer on-going support
- A professional compliance team ensuring you are always available to work
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Free Mandatory Training
Please apply directly a member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly.