Service Care Solutions are working with London Borough of Hillingdon and are looking for a Care Assistant to work in Swan House, a residential home working with the elderly. This role is to work covering a variety of shifts including AM, PM, Waking Nights and Sleep ins.
The exciting opportunity within Swan House will include
* Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
* Generally promoting the resident's independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
They are looking for the candidate to have:
*Experience or a desire to work with Adults within a residential setting
*Happy to work in a team player, yet be able to work alone when called upon
*Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
* A DBS from within the last 12 months
* Applications are invited from those with a care background.
* We will need 2 references
* A Car driver is beneficial but not essential
* Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Competitive rates of pay
* Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Payroll service twice a week
* A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
* Free registration and Free DBS
*If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident