Payroll & Accounts Assistant – Preston
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a hard-working and organised individual with a keen eye for detail to join our growing team in an exciting, fast-paced environment within our modern Preston Office as a Payroll & Accounts Assistant on a part time basis. The role is 2 days a week, Wednesday & Thursday.
Founded in 2017, Spencer Clarke Group are a multi-sector agency recruiting nationwide within the Health & Social Care, Housing, SEND, Finance and Office/Admin Support sectors, supplying temporary and permanent staff within both the public and private sector. It is an exciting time to join a young, ambitious, and vibrant company as they embark on their next phase of growth, where you can play a vital part of that development.
For this role, you must have previous experience undertaking a similar role. This is a part-time role where you will be undertaking a vital role in supporting the business with our payroll functions. Salaries range from £18,000 to £20,000 per annum pro-rata, depending on experience, with regular incentives and bonuses available. This is a very important role within the business as you will be essentially managing your own workload and ensuring timescales are consistently adhered to.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Input timesheet information and additional payroll duties
• Uploading and updating key information onto our internal databases
• Working to strict deadlines
• Create candidate profiles on external and internal systems
• Work with consultants to ensure ad-hoc duties are completed
• Data input
• Liaising with candidates and clients
• Credit control
• Highly Organised
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously
• Strong IT skills with the ability to multi-task
• Work to strict deadlines
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Work under pressure without comprising accuracy
• Be different – think outside the box
In return, we celebrate success and offer exceptional benefits, such as:
• Regular staff nights out
• Lunch Clubs
• Monthly, quarterly and annual competitions & bonuses
• Race Days & Sporting Events
• Brand new facilities and break out room including pool tables, TV’s etc
• Regular incentives
• Excellent opportunities for progression
• First-class training
• This is a part time post of 2 days per week.
• Working days will be Wednesday & Thursday 9am - 5pm with 1-hour lunch break.
• Brand new, 1st class office facilities
• Free on-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised that due to the high number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact all applicants. If you do not receive a response within 28 days of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.