We currently have vacancies experienced nursing staff within our busy Emergency Assessment Unit.
The role will be vital in supporting our current Senior team within EAU. The key requirements are outlined below with a full job description and person specification attached
• To act as the shift co-coordinator on a day-to-day basis, providing supervision and support to the multi -disciplinary team.
• Develop, manage and monitor the performance of a team of nurses, ensuring that the highest standards of care and safety are achieved and maintained at all times.
• Promote effective communication and teamwork at all levels.
• Demonstrate clinical leadership skills and evidence of specialist knowledge.
• Assist the Senior Sister/ Charge Nurse, in management of staff within the Emergency Assessment Unit including human resource management, clinical governance and risk management.
• Contribute towards the strategic and operational development of the department.
If you feel you have the experience, desire and commitment we would love to hear from you.
This advert closes on Wednesday 11 Nov 2020
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident