Customer Service Advisor
28 October 2020
£17,500 to £19,000 per year
Free car parking, medi cash plan
27 November 2020
Prism Medical UK
Apply for this job
Prism Medical UK are providers of specialist moving, handling and bathing equipment for elderly, disabled and mobility disadvantaged clients in a range of care environments, from community care to schools, hospitals and care homes.
With over 30 years of experience in designing, developing, manufacturing, providing and installing bespoke mobility and care solutions, we have an established track record of working closely with carers and their clients across the UK.
Our Company Vision
To transform the quality of life of people with health and mobility conditions by providing superior product solutions, with exceptional levels of service, becoming the first choice supplier for home and long term care clients.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks of the customer service department, covering all call centre duties. Providing an industry leading level of service, for our internal and external customers.
• Ensuring all KPI and Service Level Agreements are achieved and maintained
. Booking of all fault calls and raising corresponding jobs
• Take ownership of complaints through root cause analysis and departmental ownership to improve process and resolution
• To implement and demonstrate a “customer first mentality” across the team and business
• To support wider team and business when required
• To drive continuous improvement within department and wider business
• Team focused
• Customer first mentality
• Ability to make decisions & multi task
• Ability to engage with others
• Professional, positive and constructive communicator
• Ability to stay calm under pressure - very fast paced environment
• Ability to use initiative and work independently
• Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
• Detail and process-orientated
• Able to multi-task and prioritise
• High Standard of written & verbal communication
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
• Proven track record in Customer Service
• Experience of working within a contact centre environment is preferable
. This role will involve participating in a rolling shift schedule. The shifts consist of either
8am - 4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am - 6pm
This role comes with a competitive salary starting from £17,500 dependant upon experience, 25 days holiday, free parking, death in service scheme, medicash plan and pension.
Apply for this job