Join us as a Leadership and Change Lead
- Take on strategic role with a focus on behavioural and cultural change, in which you’ll design and deliver leadership and change management strategies, processes and interventions that will help us to become a high performing organisation
- It will involve initiatives which foster a high performing purpose aligned culture, where valuing learning and distributed leadership, continuous growth and skill development is the norm
- With excellent exposure and recognition, you’ll be developing leadership for the future, driving high performance and building the future bank in line with our strategy
What you'll do
Using systems thinking and a range of consulting approaches, you’ll be consulting across the bank to translate organisational and people capability needs into long term leadership development and behavioural change management strategies to support our strategic plans. As such, you’ll be providing research, best practice, analysis and ideas to develop the bank’s behavioural change agenda to make sure that initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with our strategic goals.
Throughout your role, you’ll work closely with the relevant centres of excellence and other HR and senior business stakeholders to leverage broad coaching and feedback culture and capability and a shift to performance development, focusing on how we can release untapped potential in our people.
Your other key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying, scoping, developing and delivering solutions that focus on the colleague alignment to our purpose, multi-year strategic workforce planning and target culture
- Leading on the design and delivery and acting as the custodian of the leadership, behavioural change and organisational development strategy
- Designing experiences, and curating and designing interventions that help leaders and the bank develop in key areas which are aligned to our business goals and strategy
- Engaging and consulting with senior stakeholders and your colleagues to deliver strategic outcomes that improve business outcomes, colleague experience and customer service
- Designing and leading programmes and multiple complex projects that meet business, customer and colleague needs, and managing interdependencies with other programmes and work streams
- Networking to connect and drive future strategic capability such as digital, innovation, process and technology, and creating the necessary climate for these capabilities to grow
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll be an expert in leadership, behavioural change and organisational development with experience in building culture change and strategic workforce planning practices. You’ll be an advocate of progressive workplace development, learning and learning culture practices, and you’ll have previously led large scale culture and capability change projects in complex large corporates, with a focus on delivering quantifiable commercial benefits.
On top of this, you’ll demonstrate:
- The ability to incorporate modern learning design principles and social, community based learning and adult learning theory as well as behavioural science principles
- Experience of leading learning culture and behavioural change projects to support learning maturity at enterprise level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and provide concise communication from team to board level