Are you looking for part time work on an ongoing basis? Can you commit to working every Thursday (with flexibility to work Friday/Saturday if needed)? If yes this could be role for you. Fixed term contract for part time work, minimum of three hours guaranteed with the possibility of up to 7 hours work per week, for a minimum of three months. Experience in a retail environment, or previous merchandising experience would be advantageous. £10.09 per hour (includes holiday pay). Call to be completed between 7am and 5pm on a Thursday.
Ideal location: Andover SP10
Stores covered: Asda Andover SP10 2RW
Pay: £10.09 per hour (includes holiday pay)
What will I be doing?
You will place POS in designated parts of the store to support several brands. Achieving coverage of all POS placement is essential, and you will photograph and report through an online app when completed.
In a typical call you will:
* Sign into the store, and introduce yourself to the key store contacts
* Liaise with the store colleagues to get the POS previously delivered to store.
* Place bollard covers and promotional barkers, large gondola end cardboard display units and other POS (as required) in pre-arranged sections of the store
Key requirements for this role are:
* You can get to the agreed store on the day required
* You own a smartphone (Android or Apple) to report your visits in store
* You are happy to work in store and potentially move heavier items of stored POS
* Experience working with POS in store is essential
You will be fantastic in this role if:
* You have great communication and relationship building skills
* You can be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
* You are a self-starter and willing to get involved
Why work for us?
In addition to £10.09 per hour (includes holiday pay), we will give you comprehensive training and all the information you will need to be able to execute the placement of POS. You will also have the support of your CPM field manager to help with any queries you may have.
If you want a great part time job on a fixed term contract then please apply today!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer and has achieved gold investors in people status.