FLT Bendi Driver required in Leyland
This is an exciting opportunity to join a propspering local business in Leyland. Our client is involved in the design, development, manufacturing & contract packing of Personal Care products from various household brands. Through hard work our partner has seen success through this difficult time with new business meaning that the sites unit output will almost quadruple & turnover more than double! The company is now looking for hard working, motivated & aspirational workers to accompany & grow with them on this journey.
FLT Bendi Driver duties:
- Loading / unloading wagons
- Moving goods on and off of racking
- Stock rotation between the warehouse and production using the Bendi FLT
- Ensuring Health and Safety policies are being adhered to
- Following work instructions
The successful candidate
- Our client require you to have an accredited and in date Bendi FLT license
- Able and willing to learn a variety of different skills
Hours of work
Monday- Friday, no weekends!
8am - 4.30pm.
The production team work 6-2 and 2-10 so you may be offered overtime before or after your standard shift.
£8.47 per hour (standard hours)
£10.59 per hour (overtime)
To apply please call 0161 746 8167 and quote “Leyland FLT Bendi Driver”
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.