• Are you an experienced administrator?
• Do you have an eye for detail and problem solving skills?
• Are you a team player, who can work proactively in a team environment?
If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you!
We are look for an administrator to work within our team.
This is a varied and challenging role which encourages you to use a problem-solving approach and to think outside the box.
You will work flexibly as an integral part of the IDT, contributing skills to all parts of the team and participating in the working rota of the team to cover weekdays, weekends and public holidays from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Our primary purpose is to provide health and social care assessment of patients in readiness for discharge, working in collaboration with staff and services in and on the hospital site to ensure that patients return to their home promptly and with appropriate support from community teams. This will include working with teams within the emergency department (ED) and assessment units, focusing on admission avoidance at the front door and taking on some clinical roles to ensure discharge is safe.
So what else?
• This is your chance to join a progressive and innovative service in a social enterprise that is patient and staff focused - you’ll even have the opportunity to become an MCH shareholder.
• We’ll provide well established, in-service training, one to one supervision, and appraisals with regular support.
• You’ll be able to develop your skills in a friendly and supportive team.
So what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you, and look forward to receiving your application.
The small print
• We will always appoint the best person for the job, but applications are particularly welcome from candidates from BAME groups which are underrepresented in our service.
• We will offer you the choice of two pension schemes; the NHS Pension scheme and our Scottish Widows group personal pension.
• Interviews will be held on
This advert closes on Tuesday 6 Oct 2020
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident