Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Livingston, EH54 5DJ
Salary: £24-£26K + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri
Contract: Full-time, Maternity Cover
AWDis brands are very excited to announce this opportunity in our marketing function. We are building up a team of passionate, knowledgeable professionals who will lead the company's marketing activities in B2B and B2C environment.
If you have 3-5 years of experience in marketing role and if you are driven by being a part of a fast-pace professional team, apply today! Our new team member is passionate about fashion, photography, digital marketing, and design. They will have a strong creative element and enjoy creating fantastic promotional and advertising materials, overseeing photography, print and video content. They will also be contributing significantly to our marketing communications, web/email processes as well as leading the events organization in the UK and overseas.
As our work is all about garments you will be dealing with quite a few garments down the line (management, archiving, trade shows prep), please be ready for that.
Reports to the Marketing Manager.
* Creates annual marketing strategy for each of the brands & works with the agencies/team on implementation
* Competitor/customer analysis and getting insight from brands/distributors etc.
* Works to the budget, takes part in quarterly/monthly budget planning/updates. Provides quotes for annual planning
* Marketing analytics for the brands with the aim to improve performance & effectiveness. Monthly with potential of going bi-weekly
* Works towards new company projects/marketing initiatives (for ex. Webinars online, Marketing research, New online platform etc)
* Email DB management - scheduling emails, tracking performance and advising for improvements
* Trade shows - co-ordinates all trade shows activities & logistics, including stand design, garments, printed garments, accommodation and travel
* Develops all printed media - brochures, colour cards, leaflets, posters
* Coordinates all aspects of photoshoots or works with the agencies on accommodation and travel, booking models, ordering garments and organising printed garments, ordering props
* Websites - maintains and updates all brands websites - including US
* Answers relevant distributor enquiries
* Writes monthly copy for the industry magazines
* Works with a creative to put together adverts, creative, video/print content
* Ordering fabric for colour cards via stock and logistics team (brand managers advise for new fabrics/colours)
* Arranging for the new samples to be sent the packshot company and overseeing flat shot imagery timely supply
* Salesman sample coordination & presentation to the exclusive distributors in the UK and worldwide
* You will be required to travel occasionally, please be ready for that.
The Right candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a hardworking, highly organized and easy-going personality who is able to resolve issues in a positive and constructive manner.
* Marketing background (education or extensive experience) is a must.
* Strong skills in marketing analysis and planning (Google Analytics or any relevant alternative software, social media and emails analytics)
* Setting targets going forward and working to the timelines
* Feed constructively and provide ideas for improving ROI metrics and brands' growth
* Efficient and experienced in creating marketing collateral such as photography (including knowledge and experience of working with the photo shoots), adverts (online and offline), brand brochures creation, video and offline content creation in partnership with creative agencies
* Briefing and overseeing work/timings from external contractors
* Copywriting (emails, newsletters, adverts, social media copy if need be)
* Communications (internal and external)
* Events management
* Working as a team and problem-solving skills matter a lot.
Our values and culture are very important to us at AWDis, and the right candidate will need to be comfortable in an environment where you park your ego at the door, roll your sleeves up and pitch in to get things done.
* Private Medical Insurance
* Wellness Programmes
* On-site Parking
Visit our webpage (awdisbrands dot com) to see all the exciting brands in the AWDis portfolio.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.