Full time, Salary: £20,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our recruitment team as an 'Area Recruiter' based at our office in Rotherham. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is hardworking, result oriented and perseverant with flair in selling and customer service. This is a business critical position and is an integral part of supporting our management in identifying best in class staff members.
- Source suitable candidates for roles that are delegated each day through a variety of methods including CV searching, referrals, job board advertising, company website applications, open days, job fairs, company database, networking and social media.
- Conduct in-depth telephone screenings to evaluate candidate competency, motivation and personality fit for each vacancy.
- Book candidates in for interview, confirming the correct documentation to be taken.
- Ensure the recruiting Manager / interviewer has all interview documentation.
- Conducting Face to face interviews as and when needed.
- Take feedback from Recruiting Manager and candidate post interview.
- Verbally offer candidates and update ATS.
- Process all documentation such as DBS, right to work, employment history and references in order to make work ready in line with CQC regulations.
- Return of weekly tracker of activity within recruitment including leavers/new starters/agency usage.
- Chasing of references to be completed alongside group support.
- Keeping in contact with applicants - regular communication and updates.
- Requesting login details from training department once start date is given and informing them of responsibility to complete training by fulfilling their contracted hours.
- Liaising with coordinators about availability and start date.
- Encourage potential candidates to register their CVs and develop our existing talent pool.
- Liaise with recruiting managers and candidates by email/ telephone to arrange interviews and follow through till vacancy closure.
- Liaising with and involving office staff/coordinators/Team leaders within the recruitment process.
- Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information to produce reports for management on recruitment timelines & quality.
- Work with coordinators and team leaders to identify voids and vacancies that are to be recruited to
So make a great career move. It begins with your application!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident