29 September 2020
29 October 2020
Apply for this job
Job Posted: 29th September 2020
Closing Date: 27th October 2020
At Sage, Experience Designers play a mission critical role, using empathic methods to design and deliver products and services that delight our users. With specialty in one or more of: product design, interaction design, visual design, or user research; they engage across the XD community, product management, product marketing, and engineering.
Experience Designers combine user knowledge with analysis and artistry.
● Are inspired by first-hand user engagement, and immersed in user context and the problem domain.
● Transform complex business scenarios into useful solutions that are easy to learn, and efficient to use, meeting the exact needs of the user with simplicity and elegance.
● Delight users with extraordinary emotional experiences, delivering innovative, great-looking, and uniquely ‘Sage’ experiences that users love.
● Design for the whole - end-to-end user journeys, across Sage Business Cloud, and for Sage’s design language system.
An Experience Designer is an established performer with strong communication skills who proactively builds relationships.
● Have a track record of contributing to shipped projects.
● Self-sufficiently solve major product areas, with thorough rationale and critique.
Skills, Know How and Experience:
● Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of Experience Design.
● Ability to document requirements and specifications in their field
Product Design Skills
● Iterative, customer-centric exploration of problems and solutions.
● Understand business goals and strategy, perform competitor analysis, understand business rules, legislation, and constraints.
● Apply design thinking to determine the best solution.
● Requirements definition and elicitation techniques, resolving conflicting requirements, validating requirements across multiple stakeholders while considering impact on the customer and product.
● Accurate, unambiguous design deliverables aligned to business goals and strategy, estimation, phasing delivery, innovative and inventive in devising quality solutions.
● Communicates complex ideas, requirements and solutions clearly, articulately and effectively,
Visual Design Skills
● Adapts visual design trends, processes, and industry best practice to context.
● Visual design concepting and exploration, sketching, mood boards.
● Visual design of componentry and style sheets.
● Aligns with brand, pattern libraries, and design language systems.
● Production of high-fidelity pixel-perfect visual designs, and key states treatments.
● Skills in motion, transition, and animation.
● Production of visual specifications and assets for engineering.
Apply for this job