Our Information Governance department at King's Mill Hospital are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic access clerk to join our busy team. We are looking for someone who has excellent organisational and communication skills and who is able to work to strict deadlines.
Duties will include:
• Opening the post and logging all post and email access requests;
• Answering and making telephone calls and/or sending emails to patients and colleagues;
• Responding to requests for paper and electronic copies of employment records, medical records and x-rays;
• Tracking patient case notes;
• General administration duties including filing, photocopying, scanning and emailing.
Our range of flexible working options is designed to help you and can be discussed as part of the application process.
Please ensure you read the Job Description and Person Specification attached and that your statement in support reflects this as your application will be judged against these criteria.
This advert closes on Sunday 4 Oct 2020
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident