Location: Camden, London (Currently working from home)
Salary: £32-35,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours, Monday – Friday
One Housing exists to help people live better. We create places for people to call home and we support people to live well. Over the past five years we have helped over 1,000 people get into work and trained many more people. This commitment is carried forward into our new Corporate Plan with an annual target of 1800 people to be supported through our employment and training services.
We have incorporated our employee learning and development programmes with our successful customer and resident training offer to create One Academy. One Academy is responsible for staff learning and development, apprenticeship delivery and the tenant training offer.
Training content and delivery:
- Work in partnership with relevant internal stakeholders to scope, research and create training content in line with business objectives.
- To deliver training based on business and customer training needs.
- Deliver training programmes in formal (e.g. classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. e-learning and webinar) settings.
- Design flexible and adaptable learning environments and resources, able to support learner needs and meet business objectives.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of training through a variety of methodologies.
- Acting on training evaluation results to deliver and evidence continuous improvement in the design and delivery of all training.
Learning & Performance Management System (LMS):
- To support and maintain the learning management system (currently Cornerstone) as super user.
- Recommend and implement system improvements and upgrades.
- First point of contact for our LMS provider.
- Provide technical support for our LMS to the business.
- Maintain accurate records of learner development and resource allocation.
- Work closely with HR colleagues for system maintenance.
- Produce and analyse regular and ad-hoc reporting to demonstrate the effectiveness of training delivery and identify opportunities for improvement.
- To Deliver apprenticeships up to Level 5 (Level 3 essential, Level 5 desirable).
- To undertake appropriate initial assessment of learners to establish their starting point on the programme eg. Maths and English assessments on BKSB platform, skills scan, learner interviews etc.
- Support the wider team in preparing schemes of works for the programme.
- Prepare Individual assessment plans for learners.
- Deliver group, 1:1 and online training.
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cash back plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Ability to create and deliver training courses for a variety of different topics, such as, Microsoft packages, internal systems & customer services.
- Experience of customising a learning management system.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly, both verbally and in writing, to diverse learner groups of different ability.
- You need to be self-motived and driven.
- You must be D32/A1/TAQA qualified or D33/V1/IQA qualified or have a teaching qualification to a minimum of level 3.
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 17,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 over the next ten years. We also support over 9,000 people to help them live independently.
Our vision is to create places for people to call home and support them to live well. We do this by ensuring our five core values are embedded in everything we do, and by creating teams of dedicated people who share these values and actively contribute to achieving our shared vision.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their background.
Is this the role for you? Apply using the link below
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident