Senior Property Manager
Location: Camden, London
Salary: £45-50,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours, Monday – Friday
We have an opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to join our team in Camden. Our Senior Property Managers supervise and support Property Managers in managing designated blocks across all tenures within our portfolio. They ensure that our homes are safe, well maintained and achieve full compliance.
The Property division is responsible for all our property management. This includes management of service charge costs, completing oversight of services delivered to our homes and setting standards whilst delivering contract management for third parties and key contractors.
The way that we look after our properties is crucial to our relationships with our residents and customers. We want to continually improve our services and provide focus on the performance of our properties and how we manage the homes that our residents live in. Our Senior Property Managers are the driving force for the team and have excellent property management and people skills.
- Provide leadership to the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager teams, ensuring that all issues are resolved promptly
- Ensure that colleagues undertake their duties to a high standard and ensure that appropriate support is provided to facilitate a high standard of customer service
- Ensure complex schemes are managed appropriately and that their own patches are effectively managed
- To provide an excellent customer focused professional management service to residents, ensuring all legal landlord/freeholder obligations are met
- Responsible for ensuring work carried out on our properties is completed to an acceptable standard, within budget and timescales
- Responsible for estate inspection and fire risk assessment management action targets and liaising regularly with other teams to ensure high standard to communal repairs, cleaning and gardening provided
- Ability to understand complex service charge budgets and explain these to non-technical audience
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cash back plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- You must hold a full clean driving licence
- You will be an IOSH Member and an IRPM or RICS associate
- You will have experience of managing a team
- You will understand the legal aspects of leasehold law and regulations, including new building safety regulations
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 17,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 over the next ten years. We also support over 9,000 people to help them live independently.
Our vision is to create places for people to call home and support them to live well. We do this by ensuring our five core values are embedded in everything we do, and by creating teams of dedicated people who share these values and actively contribute to achieving our shared vision.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their background.
Is this the role for you? Apply using the link below
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident