Richmond Witney, Coral Springs Way, Witney, OX28 5DG
As a Registered Nurse at a Richmond Village you'll not only be able to use your skills to deliver outstanding clinical care in a beautiful setting, but we'll support you with your continuing professional development too. More than just retirement living, Richmond Villages offer an aspirational lifestyle to our residents - providing them with ongoing clinical care and support which helps them live life to the full. We're currently looking for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our team at Richmond Witney.
Working hours and salary
Full time & part time available- Bank
Days and Night shifts avaliable
£18.85ph - £20.85ph + 10% Night enhancement
What your typical day involves
- You'll take responsibility for the well-being of our residents, leading a team of Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants to ensure residents' physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Carrying out assessments, you'll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Throughout the day, you'll monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Delivering clinical guidance to your care team, you'll lead, motivate and mentor this team to ensure the safe and efficient day to day running of the care home
- Always promoting our resident's independence, choice and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement - you'll ensure a safe and person-centred home is maintained
Who we're looking for
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- An effective communicator who's able to build strong and honest relationships with residents and the people they care about
- A passion to coach, guide and support your team, as well as providing formal and informal programmes of training to colleagues and other care professionals
- A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best
What's in it for you?
Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
Refer a friend bonus scheme
About Richmond Wintey
Richmond Witney is a purpose-built retirement community in Oxfordshire. Apartments and suites are available to buy and the Village Care Home provides nursing and residential dementia care.
Who we are
For more than 20 years Richmond have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living and part of Bupa; a leading healthcare group. Bupa run care homes, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world, as well as providing insurance to over 16 million people and their purpose is simple - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Richmond Villages is part of Bupa. Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.