Location: Baycroft, Flitwick
Salary: 9.30/ hour
Working hours: 36 hours/ week- 8am-8pm 3 days a week including approximately 1 in every 3 weekends
Do you flourish working in a collaborative environment that strives toward excellence?
We are looking for a proactive and friendly Receptionist to join our team in Flitwick. You will be integral for the efficiency of the front of house area as well giving the first and last impression to all who visit our beautiful home.
- Answer the telephone in a helpful and polite manner
- Greet and show courtesy and respect to residents and relatives and retain confidentiality at all times
- Promote a positive and professional image when interacting with residents, relatives, and staff
- Ensure all prospective client enquires to the home are handled in an effective and timely manner to assist in high conversion levels
- Refer enquires to appropriate person i.e. Management or Senior Nurse
- All paperwork filed and archived as per Company guidelines
- Management of internal and postage of external mail
- Annual leave – Equivalent to 28 days (annual leave is calculated against contracted/hours worked)
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cash back plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist/ Front of house in a similar environment
- GCSE in Maths & English
- IT Literacy including Word and Excel
Baycroft create luxury care homes and senior villages, designed to cater to the varying and individual needs of all our residents. Our aim is to develop homes and villages that you are proud to call home. We strive to create luxury homes in beautiful surroundings that offer the highest levels of care, service and flexibility. Part of the One Housing Group, Baycroft Homes are to the highest standards and are committed to delivering a service that is second to none.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their background.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident