Studio Assistant Apprentice
25 September 2020
£22,500 per year
25 October 2020
Apply for this job
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and personable Studio Assistant to join our team based in Farringdon, London. Working with the support team, you will have an integral role in maintaining the day to day running of the studio.
A typical day
- Assisting in a range of day to day administrative responsibilities, maintaining an excellent studio environment at all times
- Managing studio supplies, maintaining equipment and ordering replacements as required to ensure the studio remains well stocked
- Answering the phone, receiving and distributing post and orders, meeting and greeting guests
- Preparing meeting rooms, organising refreshments and setting up client presentations and studio meetings
- Assisting in the management of the studio diary, ensuring meetings are coordinated efficiently and flagging any potential clashes
- Supporting teams with relevant tasks as required, organising pin ups and displays for design reviews, model archiving etc.
Monitoring the studio inbox, redirecting emails to relevant team members
- Supporting the Studio Coordinator in organising business travel, including trains, taxis, flights, and hotels, assisting in preparing documents and itineraries
- Organising couriers and architectural model transportation
- Maintaining health and safety supplies, organising annual risk assessments, and following up on actions identified
- Organising events including trips, summer and Christmas parties
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- This role is a great opportunity for an individual looking to begin their career in a creative environment, and become fully immersed in the workings of an architectural practice.
- You will need to be a positive representative for the company
- Have a proactive with a can-do attitude.
- You should be approachable and personable, and be able to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the studio.
Perks and benefits
- Bike to work scheme
- WhiteHat community
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
2.Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3.As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
Apply for this job