Clinical Deputy Manager - RGN (NMC registered)
Sidcup, London SE9
£22.50p/h - 40 hours per week over 7 days
Are you a caring and compassionate Clinical lead with an excellent clinical track record?
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Qualified RGN (NMC Registered) with strong management and leadership skills to join our client, a UK leading provider in adult care. The care home is designed for older people requiring dementia nursing as well as general nursing care and offers a supportive environment with a dedicated team that cares for the resident's individual care and social needs. You will support the Home manager in the effective running of the home and support in developing practices.
To be considered for the Clinical Deputy Manager you will be able to offer:
- Previous management experience
- Comprehensive understanding of CQC regulatory requirements
- Clear understanding of the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act 2015
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including pensions options, technology purchase schemes, cycle to work scheme and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
- 28 days annual leave
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident