Are you able to innovate and create new ideas on how to engage with a range of people?
Would you like to support with facilitation of new and existing contracts, creating materials for engagement with internal and external stakeholders?
Consider the role of a Marketing Executive at Reed in Partnership!
Location: Southwark, London
Salary: £26,000 - £31,000
Contract: Full Time, FTC - 14 Months
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
The Marketing Executive will use a wide range knowledge of marketing techniques and skills to support development and implementations of campaigns that support over 50,000 people to use Reed in Partnership’s delivery of our employability programmes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting development and implementation of marketing campaigns to participants and stakeholders, bringing together employment opportunities for jobseekers.
- Producing hard copy and digital brand-compliant materials that support campaigns and local Operations team with outreach and promotion activity, including using external creative agencies and your own creative and design skills.
- Stocking local Operations teams with a full suite of marketing collateral to help them achieve their engagement targets
- Writing engaging and consistent copy for on and offline channels to ensure reach, impact and alignment of messages.
- Maintaining a digital portfolio, including a service website and social media accounts, to provide a positive and informative online presence for the service.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Fully computer-literate, including use of design software including Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience of working in a marketing and communications function
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An eye for detail and ability to ensure consistency of approach across various communications.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Knowledge of the welfare to work sector.
- CIM Qualified
- Experience of working successfully on projects or programmes targeting engagement.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident