Are you experienced in development appraisals?
Do you have experience of working in the housing or property sector?
Are you looking to join a company that can provide you the recognition and long term career prospects you desire? We want to hear from you!
At One Housing, we have an opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst to join our team.
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum
Location: Atelier House, Camden
Contract: Permanent, 35 hours a week (Monday-Friday)
In this exciting role, you will responsible for reviewing new property development appraisals and supporting the delivery and design of the Group’s Long Term Financial Plan. This role would be suitable for candidates with the right skills and experience who also share One Housing’s values and will make an active contribution to achieving our vision.
- Working with the New Property Development team to review investment appraisals, using either ProVal, Argus or bespoke models and contributing to the reports submitted to Executive for approval of all schemes.
- Produce Stress tests and scenarios analysis of the Long Term Financial plan to assess the financial viability of the group.
- Understand and explain model results and wider commercial implications, verbally and in written reports.
- The creation and maintenance of in-house Excel appraisal models for complex schemes and projects including detailed cashflow, accounting and key performance indicators (KPI) to support commercial decision making, capacity maximisation and negotiation with stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on financial performance through financial models and advise on corrective action or escalation as required.
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cash back plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Part or fully qualified accountant (CCAB/CIMA)/Finance Analyst (CFA)
- Knowledge of investment appraisal techniques
- Knowledge of the Housing Sector
- Experience of working with new property development appraisals.
- Proficient in the following software packages: Housing Brixx, SDS-Sequel, ProVal.
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 17,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 over the next ten years. We also support over 9,000 people to help them live independently.
Our vision is to create places for people to call home and support them to live well. We do this by ensuring our five core values are embedded in everything we do, and by creating teams of dedicated people who share these values and actively contribute to achieving our shared vision.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their background.
Is this the role for you? Apply using the link below
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident