Cafe & Catering Manager
|Posting date:||27 July 2020|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Optional Company Pension|
|Closing date:||10 August 2020|
|Company:||Ayrshire Women's Hub C.I.C|
|Job reference:||Cafe Manager|
Our Hub Café functions as a regular take out/eat in coffee shop with a difference! The café is open to everyone and is unique due to its location. The café services over 2 floors with a community area, a business centre and soon to be new outdoor seating area.
The Hub Café offers volunteering opportunities & work experience to women. We are a vibrant community hub and safe place for everyone. We support the local community in a holistic way like no other and benefit from a professional support team on site.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Café & Catering Manager. The ideal candidate must have previous management experience in a cafe for a minimum of two years. The role is 25 hours per week, 5 days over 7.
The ideal candidate will be up-to date in catering compliance standards, have new innovative ideas to increase our visibility and sales, compliant with policies, effective experience of managing staff.
• Manage the smooth running of the coffee shop, including serving customers and maintaining the cleanliness of the environment
• Promote, innovate and raise the visibility of our café & external catering services, making it the place to go.
• Develop and set up our brand-new outside seating area.
• Develop and train your team
• Manage any health and safety concerns including challenging behaviour
• To work, understand, adhere to and ensure all policies, procedures, Health and Safety
• Provide excellent customer service to a high standard
• Lead staff and delegate effectively
• Promote an approachable workforce with a great knowledge of Gloucester history
• Confidently resolve customer complaints
• Manage cash handling procedures
• Manage stock control and purchasing