Minister / Worship Leader
|Posting date:||14 July 2020|
|Salary:||£8.72 per hour|
|Closing date:||13 August 2020|
|Company:||World Mission Society Church of God|
|Job reference:||WMSCOG EPSOM|
We belong to the religion of Christianity; we are an orthodox church which practices and follows teachings written in the Christian Bible.
The World Mission Society Church of God in the United Kingdom is part of our worldwide organisation and follows our faith and values. The Manchester branch is looking to recruit an experienced Worship Leader / Pastor.
Job Description Duties and responsibilities: We are looking for a passionate and personable individual to regularly lead worship at our church located in Manchester, UK. In addition to regularly leading worship, your role will include the following:
- Lead at Bible study meetings, prayer meetings and other special services;
- Encourage the spiritual growth and participate in the spiritual care of our members;
- Provide religious education to members of our congregation, including adults and children;
- Provide counselling and welfare support to members of our organisation;
- Recruit, train and coordinate work of local volunteers and gospel workers;
- Perform administrative duties, as assigned by the church.
Skills, qualifications and experience: The successful candidate will have a background in Christian ministry, including mentoring and pastoral care, and must hold a genuine enthusiasm for engaging others in the theological discussion and exploration of the Christian faith. In addition, the following skills, qualifications and experience are required:
• Relevant degree in Theology;
• Previous experience of leading worship is essential;
• You must agree with the World Mission Society Church of God’s management and rules;
• The ability to take care of the organisation’s members, preach and teach the Bible;
• Regular attendance at a Christian church;
• High energy and positive attitude;
• A modest and compassionate personality;
• Thorough knowledge of the Bible;
• Excellent communication skills.