Principal Clinical Data Manager
|Posting date:||13 July 2020|
|Salary:||£45,000.00 to £60,000.00 per year|
|Additional salary information:||Home based + Benefits|
|Closing date:||12 August 2020|
|Location:||London, London, EC2V 6DN|
|Company:||Hays Specialist Recruitment|
Fully home based, Attractive base salary, Excellent training and progression schemes
Your new company
The business are a well known and renowned Contract Research Organization who are partnered with several leading Global Pharmaceutical companies and Biotech's. This role would see you work within the companies main FSP where you would work directly for an innovative organisation that holds an extremely exciting Early Phase and Late Phase portfolio.
As a Clinical Data Management department, they are continuously looking to expand and adapt/improve as well as innovating their methodologies. This is the key reason for them placing a clear emphasis on training/developing their Data Management staff which has culminated into them having one of the most experienced/unique DM departments and highest staff retention rates in the industry.
Your new role
- Project lead for all Data Management activities from study set up through to close out/Database lock
- Perform the role of Lead/Project Lead Data Manager for multiple studies
- Ensure Data Management deliverables are produced to client expectations, meet designated deadlines and within budget
- Act as data management expert within the Clinical Data Management team and potentially SME for EDC issues such as RAVE etc
- Ensure GCPs, regulatory guidelines and client SOPs are adhered to throughout the study
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced as a Project Lead for Clinical Data Management aspects of a study
- Experience throughout the full Data Management process
- Knowledge of GCPs and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Full understanding of the clinical drug development process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision/autonomously
What you'll get in return
The company are offering an excellent package for this position which includes:
- Base salary in the region of £45,000 - £60,000
- Fully home based positioning
- Excellent bonus and benefits scheme
- Clear and quick progression pathway
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.