|Posting date:||13 July 2020|
|Salary:||£25.31 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Free DBS and uniform|
|Closing date:||12 August 2020|
|Location:||Herne Bay, Kent, CT19 5HD|
|Company:||Newcross Healthcare Solutions|
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitsable, Canterbury and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for assisting our service users with medication support, the development of care plans and will effectively lead a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.Flexi Pay!
With our new HealthForceGo® app you are in control of your workload and of when you get paid. Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!Advantages
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?You can apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours with our fast-track recruitment process