|Posting date:||13 July 2020|
|Salary:||£25.31 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Free DBS and uniform|
|Closing date:||12 August 2020|
|Location:||Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5HD|
|Company:||Newcross Healthcare Solutions|
As a Registered Nurse in Folkestone and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users at all times. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.Role specification
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.Exclusives
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives you the benefit to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!Apply now and you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours!