Peripatetic Clinical Deputy Manager
|Posting date:||09 July 2020|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £45,000 per year|
|Additional salary information:||£40,000-£45,000|
|Closing date:||08 August 2020|
|Location:||London, NW1 0DL|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Peripatetic Clinical Deputy Manager
Location: Across all nursing services around London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
Contract: 9 month fixed term contract
Hours: 40 hours per week- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends if operationally required
Are you an experienced and versatile Clinical Deputy Manager looking for more variety?
We are looking for a Peripatetic Clinical Deputy Manager to join our Quality Team, in a brand new role created to ensure our nursing services are of the highest quality, safe and effective. This role will predominantly focus on the luxury nursing homes provided by our Baycroft brand that offer the highest levels of support to its residents through personalised residential, nursing and dementia care. Our residents benefit from our carefully selected range of facilities, including cinema’s, libraries, hair salons, spa treatment rooms, gym’s and activity rooms as well as access to beautiful landscaped gardens.
As the Peripatetic Clinical Deputy Manager, you will take overall responsibility for clinical leadership where a service is currently without permanent deputy manager or in need of additional clinical assistance. Working closely with the General Manager of each service, you will help to inspire and lead a team of passionate, committed and skilled care professionals and support them to become the very best they can be day after day.
- Annual leave – 28 days
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cash back plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- A minimum of 5 years post grad experience as a RGN with a current pin
- Prior experience in a nursing or care home is preferable
- Prior experience of leadership or management
- Flexibility to travel as required across London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
Baycroft create luxury care homes and senior villages, designed to cater to the varying and individual needs of all our residents. Our aim is to develop homes and villages that you are proud to call home. We strive to create luxury homes in beautiful surroundings that offer the highest levels of care, service and flexibility. Part of the One Housing Group, Baycroft Homes are to the highest standards and are committed to delivering a service that is second to none.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their background.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.