|Posting date:||06 July 2020|
|Salary:||£18 to £19 per hour|
|Closing date:||05 August 2020|
|Location:||Kempston, MK42 7FY|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Salary: £37,920.28 per annum
Hours: 36 hours over 7 day rota NIGHTS ONLY
(Required to work alternate weekends - 2 week rolling rota)
Nights - 19:45pm - 8:00am
Do you have the passion and desire to work in a luxury environment providing 1st class care and support?
Do you want to join a reputable organisation who make a real difference to people’s lives?
We are seeking Nurses (RGN) with experience or genuine interest in nursing within our Care Home. As our RGN your role will range from purely clinical care to wider emotional and social support where nurses play a crucial role in improving customer health and well-being. You will always put the needs of the patients first and become a critical link between them and the wider medical team.
- Assessing residents’ physical, psychological, social and emotional needs
- Administering Care and Medication
- Maintain Patient Records and develop care plans
- Supervise and Train junior Nursing Staff
- To support fully the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Paid DBS / NMC
- 28 days annual leave
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service
- Registered Nurse (Active NMC)
- Previous experience in a similar environment - Desirable
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Experience with Dementia Care- Desirable
Baycroft Kempston is the superb location chosen for this luxury home. Residents will be able to rely on 24-hour personalised care tailored to their individual requirements and help to ensure their move is as seamless as possible. Baycroft offers 4 different types of care including residential, nursing, dementia and respite. You will be able to work acro ss all units, to help develop your knowledge and get to know all types of residents.
Our aim is to develop a service adjusted to the individual needs of each resident and a place where they are proud to call home. We have luxury homes offering the highest levels of support to its residents through personalised Nursing and Dementia care
We would love to hear from you, please apply!
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams.
The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their background.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.